Nov. 28, 2012Change your air vent filter to help maintain an even distribution of air flowing through your vents. Air filters can help you save on heating an cooling costs and should be changed every month depending on the type of filter.
To change your filter, follow these steps:
- Turn the power to your HVAC off.
- Locate the intake and remove the door.
- Remover and discard the old filter.
- Insert the new filter with the arrows pointing in toward the blower.
- Turn the power to the HVAC back on.