Dear Air Experts Family,
Air Experts Inc. remain committed to ensuring the safety of our customers as well as our employees. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus and are taking actions to help flatten the curve.
Following the announcement of the “Stay Home, Work Safe” ordered by our government officials. We want to inform our customers that we are classified as an essential business and will continue to serve our Monmouth and Ocean County communities during these uncertain times. We are also going to be taking precautions as necessary to keep you and our staff safe.
Precautionary steps we are taking.
- Our technicians will use a new pair of latex gloves, mask and foot booties with each resident they visit.
- Our technicians have been instructed to limit the amount of physical contact with the customer including shaking hands.
- Our team will routinely wash and sanitize their hands throughout the day.
- Our team members are only permitted to work if they are healthy.
- Our customer service representatives are pre-screening calls to ensure the homes we are working in have not been infected and are in good health.
- If you or any of your family members in the home are sick, we would ask you to inform us so we can reschedule you for another time.
Thank you for continuing to trust us for all your HVAC needs. #staysafe #covid-19